Kerope cymbals draw upon all of Zildjian’s rich history and cymbal-making expertise to bring forth the most authentic vintage K re-creation to date. Each cymbal is meticulously hand-crafted using a 14-step process that encompasses the best of everything we have learned in our 392 years of cymbal making. Crafted and shaped in small batches, each Kerope is made by a small team of skilled craftsmen before the final sound test. The result is a warm, dark and complex sound with a mix of highs lows and a cushion of wash that is both traditional and relevant for today’s music.
• Unique design gives the cymbal an already played-in feel
• Bells are individually shaped to optimize the sound of each cymbal
• Extensive hammering and shaping process unique to Kerope
• Proprietary patina process replicates the sonic and aesthetic characteristics of a decades-old cymbal.
• Weight range: 3,090 – 3,288 grams (written under each bell)
• Faded circa 1950s “K” Kerope logo
• Made in U.S.A.
Zildjian KR24R Kerope 24" Ride Limited
(1) In Stock